Conference season is in full swing. With so much to do and see, attending a conference or trade show can be overwhelming if you don’t have a schedule in place.
To prepare you for one of our favorite conferences, IDTechEx Show!, we took a look at the schedule and spotlighted a few must-see sessions.
With over 250 speakers covering market trends, you won’t want to miss out on this exciting opportunity to connect emerging technologies with global brands, including Promerus.
Planning to attend? Take a look at our list of speakers we’re looking forward to hearing from at the conference.
1. How to Extract Value from the Internet of Things (Michael Vladimer)The semiconductor industry is well poised to benefit over the coming years from the Internet of Things’ (IoT) growth.
If you’re interested in learning how to extract data to deliver real-time value for your customers, this is the session for you.
2. Printed, Hybrid and Flexible Electronics: Status, Forecast, Innovation and Opportunities (Raghu Das)
Materials play a key role in the transition from flat to flexible displays for commercial applications.
In the presentation titled, Printed, Hybrid and Flexible Electronics: Status, Forecast, Innovation and Opportunities, Raghu Das (@Raghu_IDTechEx), CEO of IDTechEx, will touch on the diverse range of emerging technologies in electronics.
If you’re interested in the opportunity to grow your organization through printed, hybrid and flexible electronics, this is the session for you.
3. From Materials to Integrated Electronics Devices: The Road to Printed Intelligence (Sarah Vella)
The demand for smarter and thinner objects continues to grow as the interest to incorporate electronics into everyday items increases. Hybrid electronics have an opportunity to impact this growing market by enabling customization.
In the presentation titled, From Materials to Integrated Electronic Devices: The Road to Printed Intelligence, Sarah Vella, senior research scientist and project leader at the Xerox Center of Canada (XRCC), will highlight XRCC’s initiatives in the areas of smart packaging and structural electronics.
If you’re interested in understanding material-material interactions and integrating printed electronic components into functional devices, this is the session for you.
Visit Promerus at #IDTechEx Show! – Booth N15
As you organize your agenda for the event, we invite you to schedule an on-site meeting with a member of our team.
A Promerus expert will be available, one-on-one, to help you:
- Identify your challenges in semiconductor, optoelectronic and electronic packaging markets.
- Discover the tunable properties of your application, including refractive index, surface energy and more.
- Uncover solutions to unlock your competitive advantage.
Together, we can better understand your needs and develop an action plan that meets and exceeds your expectations. And, if you don’t have time for a meeting, we hope you’ll swing by our booth (N15) for more information.